Post this in your own journal (NB if you like, no obligation) and see how you have surprised people
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
|Purgatory (Repenting Believers)||Very Low|
|Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)||Low|
|Level 2 (Lustful)||Very High|
|Level 3 (Gluttonous)||Very High|
|Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)||Very Low|
|Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)||High|
|Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)||Very High|
|Level 7 (Violent)||High|
|Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)||Very High|
|Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)||Moderate|
Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...
As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.
According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.
There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.
8. No one here, thank the gods.
21. No comprende
22. No comprende
24. Name withheld to protect my own tail.
28. See 21.
30. Not doable in this format
The Blogalyser reveals...
Your blog/web page text has an overall readability index of 17.
This suggests that your writing style is intellectual
(to communicate well you should aim for a figure between 10 and 20).Your blog has 8 sentences per entry, which suggests your general message is distinguished by clarity
(writing for the web should be concise).
Your text shows characteristics which are 56% male and 44% female
(for more information see the Gender Genie).
Looking at pronoun indicators, you write mainly about yourself, then the world in general and finally your social circle. Also, your writing focuses primarily on the present, next the past and lastly the future.
Find out what your blogging style is like!
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
NBPC - The Daydreamer
You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.
The Perception Personality Types:
You are Venom
|Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.
Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...
- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another!(2.b., 2.c., etc...)
- Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
- Out-prepared a cop, a prosecuting attorney and gotten cleared of a wrongful charge by them admitting they didn't have a case.
- Went to Bermuda on 20 minutes notice.
- Maintained & diversified the same hobby for 32 years.
- The Tiger - acting - had to act - playing a very scared woman who's been kidnapped, will be raped and doesn't expect to live - wonderful stretch
- Nurse Jane Goes to Hawaii - again, acting, mostly here because I got to giggle my head off when someone got hit in the face with a cake every night
- Assassins - SM'ing - getting to teach people about guns
- Mrs. Bob's Wild Christmas Binge - production - fun cast, totally better response than I had thought we'd get
- Midsummer's Night Dream - acting again - Helena - again - had to act - happily blew socks off one of my dearest friends at the time who was also one of my hardest critics.
Also Top five you've directed
- 3 Musketeers - dude - I get to direct one of my favourite stories of all time
- Squrieu-de-Dieu - first play directed - only one to have multiple runs and sold out run
- Love Sex & the IRS - first play I directed where I had to learn fast how to teach people to make out
- Charming & Rose - stretching myself into the twinges of drama for the first time
- Othello - first shakespeare as a director (though I may never forgive robsgoatfarm for that one
- Cyrano - can think of 3 men off the top of my head I'd like to see as Cyrano, two possible Christians and no Roxanne
- Noises Off - If I can teach my fight choreographer to act, I want him for the blustering salesman role
- Music Man - Oh, I know who I want for Harold. Marian? That's harder
- Much Ado About Nothing - Cause you know...I have plans...
- Richard III - which I have no idea of whom I would cast, but given my history with the first lines of this play, I'd have to do at some point.
2.Your significant other? playing
3.Your hair? eyes
4.Your mother? amusing
5.Your father? fishified
6.Your favorite thing? ingenuity
7.Your dream last night? Vishnu
8.Your favorite drink? caffeine
9.Your dream/goal? chef
10.The room you're in? office
11.Your ex? gone
12.Your fear? failure
13.Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14.Where were you last night? friends
15.What you're not? humble
17.One of your wish list items? spa
18.Where you grew up? Toronto
19.The last thing you did? playdate
20.What are you wearing? clothes?
21.Your TV? SharkTale
22.Your pets? psychokitties
23.Your computer? Vista...
24.Your life? Good
25.Your mood? better
26.Missing someone? always
27.Your car? Sexy
28.Something you're not wearing? Yoke
29.Favorite store? IKEA
30.Your summer? Busy
31.Like someone? always
32.Your favorite color? red
33.When is the last time you laughed? recent
34.Last time you cried? days